1. Who is your hero? (In business, life, or both.)
I have many heroes, it will be unfair to single one or two out. Those heroes that I do single out include people like Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir, Ayn Rand, Friedrich Hayek, Friedric Bastiat, Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein, and many more. All great and visionary thinkers.
2. What’s the single best piece of business advice that helped shape who you are as an entrepreneur today, and why?
Try things that you don’t think you can do, and you will be surprised what you can do.
3. What’s the biggest mistake you ever made in your business, and what did you learn from it that others can learn from too?
I worked too long for a corporate and I took too long to start my own business.
4. What do you do during the first hour of your business day and why?
I find out what’s going on in the world so that I can be prepared for anything the world throws at me.
5. Who is your company’s target customer?
Anyone who is in need of financial advice and within Efficient Private Clients, we target wealthier individuals.
6. What’s your best financial tip for entrepreneurs just getting started?
7. What’s ONE thing you recommend ALL aspiring or current entrepreneurs do right now to take their business to the next level?
Know your clients’ next needs, before your client knows it.
8. What’s your definition of success? How will you know when you’ve finally “succeeded” in your business?
When you are happy.
9. What is your favourite quote?
Always think for yourself.